PSI provides the resources new pet sitters need to succeed.
Did you know roughly 50% of small businesses fail within the first five years, according to the U.S. Small Business Administration?
Your first year as a professional pet sitter can be very challenging, but extremely rewarding.
At PSI, your success is our goal.
PSI’s free First Year Focus program provides the resources new pet sitters need and additional support to first-year PSI members. First Year Focus assists new members as they navigate their first year in PSI and helps them take full advantage of their membership to build and grow their business. These resources are available at no additional cost to new members!
The First Year Focus program provides you with the resources you need at each stage of your business, including:
• The PSI Pet Sitter Starter Kit
• Assistance creating your Pet Sitter Locator listing
• Customized webinars, addressing pet-care tips and important business
• Pet-sitting business structure and staffing information
• Marketing and advertising tips for pet sitters
Already a member? Log-in to access the First Year Focus section of the site.
Not a member? Contact PSI Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 983-9222, option 1, to learn more or join today!