PSI’s Certification Program Leads the Industry!
PSI's Certification Program provides its members with the most comprehensive educational program available in the pet-sitting industry. PSI is committed to continuous professional growth through education. We believe that our quality curriculum produces the skill sets pet sitters need to provide the most responsible pet care.
Download a free excerpt from the PSI Certification Program: Feline Behavior.
Designed by Patti Moran and her staff, this program is for serious pet-sitting professionals who understand the importance of continuing education throughout their careers. Here's what PSI's Certification Program has to offer (Check out the links at left for additional information) :
- Here's what you get. Study at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. All course materials are contained in one convenient manual, and you'll have six full months to prepare for the exam. Because the course is in print rather than online, you'll have a handy reference book to use throughout your career.
- Curriculum for Certification. This specially tailored curriculum covers all the bases, from Pet Care, Health and Nutrition to Business & Office Procedures and Additional Services. The pet sitting courses were developed by pet sitters and pet-care professionals specifically for pet-sitting professionals. And, all information is evaluated regularly to make updates and additions to strengthen the coursework content.
- Certification and Your Business. PSI's Pet Sitter Certification Program is grass roots, from the ground up. The coursework materials were meticulously developed by PSI so that every aspect of the business of pet sitting is covered.
- The PSI Brand Stands Behind It. Who better to educate professional pet sitters on the ins and outs of the business than PSI, the largest and most experienced educational organization for pet sitters?
- Certification FAQs. Do you have more questions about how the program works? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions.
Pet sitters who successfully complete this comprehensive coursework earn the right to use the designation Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS).
Join PSI today and take the first step to becoming a PSI Certified Professional Pet Sitter.*
- Increase your knowledge, skills and competitive edge.
- Earn formal recognition for your commitment to excellence in pet sitting.
- Raise awareness among your customers about what it takes to be a qualified professional pet sitter.
*Although you'll probably receive them much sooner, please allow four to six weeks shipping time for the coursework materials.
PSI Accreditation Program Refund Policy: Only unopened materials from the program can be returned to PSI within 14 days of the postmark for a refund. Additionally, PSI charges a restock and administration fee of $50 that will be deducted from the amount of refund.