PSI's 2015 Pet Sitter World Educational Conference & Expo is taking place September 2015 in beautiful Myrtle Beach, S.C. Stay tuned for more details.
Call for Proposals
Pet Sitters International’s
2015 Pet Sitter World Educational Conference & Expo
September 2015 - Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Submission Deadline: October 20, 2014
Pet Sitters International (PSI) is seeking educational content for its 2015 educational conference & expo.
We are looking for presentations—targeted to our professional pet-sitting audience—for the following content categories:
- Animal Health, Wellness & Behavior
- Pet-Sitter Wellness (compassion fatigue, healthy eating, stress management, etc.)
- Technology & Business Tools for Pet Sitters
- Marketing & Advertising
- Day-to-Day Business Operations (including customer relations, reputation management, etc.)
Specifically, PSI is looking for sessions that:
- are targeted to professional pet sitters and the specific challenges they faces as small business owners within the pet-care industry.
- offer tangible, applicable tips that can be implemented by attendees for their pet-sitting businesses.
- include demonstrations, visual aids and/or specific examples and case studies.
- are not a sales pitch.Authors and company representatives are encouraged to submit proposals, but the presentation cannot be a sales pitch for a specific book, DVD, business or program.
Before submitting a proposal, please note:
- Potential presenters must submit a minimum of two session proposals (Most presenters will be asked to present two sessions during the conference).
- Presenters must agree to the PSI Presenter Guidelines.
- Upon selection, selected presenters will be asked to sign a presenter’s agreement.
- Late or incomplete proposals will not be accepted or reviewed.
- Proposals must be submitted online at the link provided.
Submit your proposal:
Click here to submit your proposal.
When submitting your proposal, please note:
- Print/save a copy of your submission for future reference.
- If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation within 3 business days, please re-submit or follow up with PSI (email@example.com).
How Will You Know if You Are Selected?
- Selected speakers will be contacted by December 31, 2014.
- A presenter’s agreement outlining the date, time, and place of the presentation, the agreement terms, the deadlines for session descriptions, audiovisual requirements and presentation material submissions will be provided upon selection.
- If you are not selected for 2015, you will receive a letter by January 31, 2015.
Please note: PSI receives a large number of presentation proposals and can only select a small number of speakers each year. Due to limited speaker slots, we receive many excellent proposals each year that simply cannot be accommodated in the conference agenda. These presenters may be considered for future PSI activities including webinars.
Beth Stultz, Marketing Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(336) 983-9222, ext. 323
What is PSI's Pet Sitter World Educational Conference & Expo?
As the #1 pet-sitter conference, the mission of PSI’s Pet Sitter World Educational Conference & Expo is to offer professional pet sitters:
- face-to-face community building opportunities,
- the latest in pet-sitting industry research, and
- informative sessions that highlight pet-sitter best business practices and share the most up-to-date pet-health and pet-care information.
Pet Sitter World is a can’t-miss event for professional pet sitters and attendees will be the thought leaders shaping the future of the pet-sitting industry.